1. Start light. Serums—the thinnest products—go first, because a) that just makes sense and b) they deliver active ingredients into the skin most efficiently.. Pick two or three serums that each treat one of your concerns: formulas with peptides for wrinkles. I like Foxbrim Peptide Complex Serum, Body Merry Hyaluronic Dew Serum and I call this double down. Using more than one serum. Which is huge with Korean skincare.
2. Add an antioxidant. Vitamin C is one ingredient every skin type needs. It brightens, protects against sun damage, and promotes collagen production I recommends using a potent serum Body Merry Age Defense Super 6 Serum. Body Merry is a favorite skincare brand I have tested and will have reviews here soon. Another great C serum InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum,
3. Take a coffee break. Put on a product fix your self a second cup of joe. Or brush your teeth. Than back to your skincare routine. You always want to take a minute or two so your skin can absorb the serums benefits.
4. Lock it down. Moisturizer is key to any layering routine because it seals serums on your skin, which can make them more effective. Feel free to keep it basic: I have two I love.Body Merry Super C-22 Moisturizer and Foxbrim Peptide Complex Moisturizer.
5. Know when to go in reverse. If your sensitive skin reddens at the thought of using even one treatment product, try putting on a simple, fragrance-free moisturizer first and then serums on top. Or use it on a day you plan on staying in. The moisturizers I suggest are all chemical free and amazing.
6. Add an oil. In small doses, oils make skin radiant. Put them on dry areas after creams—as a rule, oils can penetrate moisturizers, but not vice versa. I suggest Foxbrim 100% Organic Rosehip Oil Skip the oil if you’re wearing more than two serums under your moisturizer, though—at some point, you can’t avoid looking greasy.
7. Don’t forget protection. Sunscreen is your last step in the morning. Another brand that is amazing and I bounce between is InstaNatural, Their sunscreen is amazing; InstaNatural SPF 30 Sunscreen
8. Have a nightcap.. But ending your nighttime routine with a retinoid makes you look a whole lot younger. (Every dermatologist recommends this anti-aging super ingredient. Now I use a actual Retin-A but I have a great serum and moisturizer to use. Remember to use your C serum first than Retinol. They work well together. Or if your retinol serum has c than your good. I love Foxbrim,InstaNatural and Body Merry. They all 3 have a serum and night cream. InstaNatural Retinol Serum and InstaNatural Youth Express Night Cream. Body Merry and Foxbrim.
So, Beauties I have listed some amazing skincare brands that I have tested and gave as gifts to many of my lady friends and male friends. Tried and true. I will have some reviews on these skincare lines coming soon. So take care of your skin, look at the ingredients and use your products in the right order. Good skincare equals great skin.