Skip to content
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 tablespoons RAW honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 eggs (whisked; include yolk)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bread pans with coconut oil spray and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together well: almond flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Mix wet ingredients together well: honey, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, and eggs.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients; make sure these are well incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries to the mixture.
- Divide batter and pour it into the two mini bread pans. Bake for about 35 minutes (or until it passes the toothpick test).
- Let bread cool. Once cooled, cover it with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Slice (each) bread into 6 parts. Share it with family and love the taste of amazing baked Paleo goods!