Total time: 15 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
- 2 cups whole walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups medjool dates
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup raw, unsalted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Place walnuts in a food processor and blend on high until the nuts are finely ground.
- Add the cacao and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Add the dates one at a time. The consistency should be like cake crumbs except that when pressed, the mixture will easily stick together. If the mixture does not hold together well, add more dates.
- In a large bowl, combine the walnut-cacao mix with the chopped almonds. Press into a lined cake pan or mold. Place in the freezer of fridge until ready to serve. Store in an airtight container.