- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1 organic skinless boneless chicken breast, chopped into chunks
- 2 to 3 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 bunch of collard greens, cut crosswise into thin slices
- 3 carrots, chopped
- ½ head of cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup filtered water
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
1. After you’ve chopped your ingredients, place the olive oil, garlic, and ginger in a large skillet for 1 minute until the garlic and ginger have infused into the oil.
2. Place the chunks of chicken in and add the tamari and honey. Stir together and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through (this will vary depending on the size of the chunks).
3. Pluck out the chicken with tongs and place in a dish to the side. Add the vegetables and stir them into the sauce, adding a touch of water from the ½ cup as you go. Use as much or as little water as needed to cook the veggies without burning the sauce.
4. When the veggies are coated and cooked to your liking, return the meat, stirring to mix it up, and serve with cashews on top.