- 1 small sweet potato, roasted
- 2 eggs (or ½ cup liquid egg whites)
- 1 cup raw spinach
- spices (ex: cinnamon for sweet, salt & pepper for savory)
- oil or butter for cooking
1. Scoop flesh out of sweet potato.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine, sweet potato, eggs, spinach, and spices. Blend until smooth.
3. Heat griddle pan over medium heat and add oil or butter.
4. Spoon ¼ cup of mixture onto griddle for each pancake. Allow to cook 5 or so minutes. Note that pancakes will not bubble as traditional pancakes do.
5. Flip and cook another 3 to 5 minutes.
Serve topped with plain Greek yogurt and cinnamon or your favorite nut butter. For savory flavors, enjoy topped with tahini or with a quarter of an avocado, sliced.