- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Small Head Cabbage, Noodled
- 6 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp. Filtered Water
- 2 Tbsp. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha Sauce
- 10-14 drops Liquid Stevia
- Toasted Sesame Seeds (for garnish)
- Green Onions (for garnish)
- In large skillet add ground beef. Spread in bottom of pan.
- Top ground beef with noodled cabbage and cover.
- Cook covered over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and mix and cook until cabbage noodles are tender, about 5 more minutes.
- In small mixing bowl whisk together almond butter, vinegar, aminos, water, sesame oil, siraracha sauce and stevia.
- Pour over cooked beef and cabbage noodles and mix to heat through.
- Plate and garnish with sliced green onions and toasted seasame seeds.