- Gymboss Interval Timer
- kettlebell (I used 25 lbs)
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats. I did the workout on my plush living room carpet.
- Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes
- Click here to learn how to determine your correct jump rope length.
- Stability Ball
- Dumbbells (I used 3 pounds)
Always a Must!
- Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
Today’s Video Workout:
Set your gymboss timer for: 30 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 10 exercises. Perform the circuit 3 times (which takes ~ 20 minutes). I performed it 4 times (~27 minutes) and found it to be very challenging. Let me know how many rounds you do.
- Sumo Squats with Kettlebells (I used two 25 pound KB’s)
- Jump Squats
- Dead Lifts (I used two 25 pound KB’s)
- Half Burpee with Dead Lift (I used a 25 pound KB)
- Ball Hamstring Curl
- Break Dancer Planks
- Two-Handed Kettlebell Swing (I used a 25 pound KB)
- Star Jumps
- Jump Rope (High Step)
- X-Foot Cross Jumping Jacks (I used 3 pound dumbbells)