- A Gymboss Interval Timer
- A chair (or a stool) in your hotel room
- A laptop, smart phone, or tablet (to play this workout video)
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
- Click here to learn how to determine your correct jump rope length.
Always a Must!
- Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
Today’s Video Workout:
Set your gymboss timer for: 40 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 7 exercises. Perform the circuit 3 times (which takes 18 minutes). If you have time, then do it 4 times for a total of 24 minutes.
- Jump Rope (High Step)
- Triceps Dips (off edge of chair or stool)
- Alternating Jumping Jack Planks (5 reps) with Mountain Climbers (5 reps)
- Chair “Walk-Over” Push-ups (side to side)
- Squat Jumps
- Alternating 2 Knee Hug Crunches with 2 Bicycle Crunches
- Burpees with Push-Up