- 10 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1-2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground tumeric
- 2 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil for frying
Sweet Ginger Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp lemon/lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Warm coconut oil in large pan over medium heat.
- Prepare 3 separate bowls.
- In a one bowl, add coconut flour, 1/2 tsp sea salt, pepper, parsley and paprika. Mix well to combine flavors.
- In the next bowl, crack and whisk 2 eggs.
- Then in the last bowl add shredded coconut and 1/2 tsp salt.
- One peice at a time take the chicken through the coconut flour mix and cover well, then through the egg then the shredded coconut
- Then place each piece to warm skillet. Cook on each side until golden brown and flip. Brown the edges and then place into a hot oven for 10-15 minutes to cook through.
To make the sauce
- Place all the ingredients into a jar, you may need to melt honey a little if not runny. Give the jar a really good shake and pour over the chicken when ready to serve.