By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- 4 cabbage leaves
- ¾ cup baby shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of potato flour (not starch)
- ½ onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- 1 scallion
- 1 bell pepper
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (preservative free)
- 4 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- Sea salt and chilli flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Steam the 4 cabbage leaves for 10 minutes without breaking them and set aside.
- Mix the shrimp, potato flour, chopped scallion and garlic together into a bowl. Add salt and pepper and 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Dice the bell pepper into small pieces and add it into the shrimp mix.
- Lay each cabbage leaf flat and fill them with about ½ cup of the shrimp and veggie mix.
- Roll it tight.
- Heat up a pan with some sesame oil and gently roast the rolls for 1 minute on high heat on each side, then place the pan into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool down a bit while you prepare your sauce.
- Mix the fish sauce, lemon juice, cane sugar and sesame oil together, and then add some sea salt and chilli pepper flakes.
- Dip your rolls into the sauce and enjoy.