- 24 strawberries
- 2 Tbsp blanched almond flour
- 160g/5.6oz raw soaked cashews
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Place the cashews in a bowl of water and soak for 2 hours or more.
- Preheat oven 160ºC/320ºF.
- Sprinkle the almond flour on a baking tray and place in the oven for 5 minutes or until toasted and golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Drain the cashews and pat dry. Add cashews to a food processor or high-speed blender with the maple syrup and lemon juice. Blend to a creamy consistency.
- Cut the stems of the strawberries and use a small sharp knife to cut the core from the centre.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into strawberries.
- Dip each strawberry in a fine layer of almond flour to form the cheesecake crust.
Serve on a platter and enjoy!