- 12 oz. brussels sprouts, outer leaves removed
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1/3 cup fried onions
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Holding brussels sprouts by the stalk, use a sharp knife to cut brussels sprout into strips.
- Place brussel sprouts in a large bowl, along with chopped pear, crispy onions, cranberries, cheese and pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and mustard, and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss together until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Back To Her Roots