9 Tiger Prawns
3 Rosemary Stalks
2 tsp Chilli
2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Coconut oil
1 tbsp Sesame oil
1. De-shell prawns,
2. Remove rosemary from its stalks,
3. Use the stalks as skewers for the prawns,
4. Season the prawns with salt, pepper and chilli,
5. Add oil to the pan,
6. Fry the prawns for a couple of minutes each side until golden,
7. Insert courgette into the spiralizer and turn out your courgetti, alternatively you can use a knife to cut thin strips of courgette.
8. Season the courgetti with salt, pepper, chilli and sesame oil.
9. Serve with lime,