By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- 2 cups broccoli, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons potato flour
- ¾ cup vegan cheese alternative
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 red onion
- 6 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 10-15 big fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Chop the broccoli in tiny pieces and cook them in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked broccoli, potato flour, water, sea salt, smoked paprika and vegan cheese together.
- Grease a cookie sheet pan and use your hand to take the broccoli ‘’dough’’ and place it on the cookie sheet. Wet your hand and press the dough with your finger to make the dough a ½ inch thick and form a pizza shape.
- Spread the tomato sauce on top and then the sliced onion. Spread the basil leaves and add some sea salt and ground pepper.
- Bake 15 minutes in the oven, then let it cool down a few minutes before you try to cut it.