- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 14-ounce can white beans (like cannellini or Great Northern), drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Rinse the spinach well and drain in a colander.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and garlic over medium-high heat for about 30 seconds.
- Add the spinach, beans, cumin and red pepper flakes to the skillet.
- Stir constantly until the spinach fully wilts and the beans cook through, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Spinach–kale (Tuscan cabbage), Swiss chard, collard greens
White beans–chick peas
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Servings: Serves 2 as a meal, or 4 as a side dish