- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- 1 bag of white tea
- 2/3 cup of white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Generous pinch salt
- Generous pinch pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place tea bag and vinegar in a small pot and bring to gentle simmer. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for two minutes. Remove from heat and gently squeeze tea bag into vinegar to remove the most possible tea before discarding.
- Whisk in mustard, honey, fresh thyme, shallots, salt and pepper until well-combined; then whisk in olive oil a little at a time.
- In a dry saucepan, gently toast pecans until golden and fragrant.
- Toss pecans with blackberries and arugula, then drizzle with vinaigrette and toss until well-coated.