- 1/2 cup English cucumber, washed (not peeled), and chopped into 1/2″ cubes
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped into 1/2″ cubes
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach
- 1 bulb fresh fennel, with fronds
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- Generous pinch salt
- Generous pinch pepper
- Cut the fennel bulb into thin pieces. Strip the leafy fronds from the end and chop; set aside.
- In a blender, combine mint leaves, fennel fronds, apple cider vinegar, and mustard. Blend until well-combined. Slowly drizzle in avocado oil and blend until emulsified (alternatively, just finely chop mint and fennel and whisk vigorously).
- Combine fennel, celery, spinach and cucumber in a bowl; toss with dressing until well-coated.