Master Cleanse Salad
Recipe type: Vegan
- 1 small broccoli head, rinsed and cut in small florets
- 1 zucchini, shaved
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut in cubes
- 1 bunch watercress, rinsed
- 1 small red onion, cut in thin rings
- ½ lemon, juice only (you can also use lime)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup toasted almonds, crushed
- Add the vegetables in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and sea salt in a small bowl and whisk to obtain a creamy dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, add chia seeds and almonds and mix to combine.
- Set aside for 5-10 minutes for the flavors to combine then serve.