1 cup brown rice or quinoa, uncooked
2 cups baby spinach, shredded
1 avocado, cubed
1 large cucumber, diced
1 red onion, diced
2 sheets sushi seaweed, shredded
2 tbs pine nuts
1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
2 tsp sesame seeds
2 tbs soy sauce
1 tsp rice wine vinegar
4 tbs shredded coconut
1tbs sweet chilli sauce
2tbs gari (sushi ginger)
1tbs chilli flakes
1. Cook brown rice / quinoa.
2. While rice is cooking, place diced fish in bowl with soy sauce & place in fridge.
3. Cook onion on fry pan. Add pine nuts & brown.
4. Once rice is cooked, remove from heat, place in bowl & stir through sushi vinegar. Cool in fridge.
4. In your 2 serving bowls, place rice, then add spinach, onion, pine nuts, cucumber, avocado & fish.
5. Sprinkle with seaweed, coriander, chilli & ginger, sesame seeds & coconut. Enjoy.