DON’T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE HIGHLIHTED BLUE EXERCISE TO SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT!!
Here’s how to get started with double unders:
- Stand with your feet slightly apart while holding a jump rope behind you
- Jump up as you swing the jump rope under you twice in a row
- Try and keep your legs as straight as possible, arms close to you and abs tight as you jump.
Remember, patience is key when learning double unders!
Today’s Jump Rope Workout
Once you can do at least five double unders in a row, try this time challenge workout to end your week:
Workout instructions: Do three rounds of the following exercises as fast as possible:
1. 50 Double unders (or 100 Single unders if you just can’t do them yet)
2. 10 Squat tuck jump combo
3. 10 Pike push ups
4. 50 Criss-cross feet jumps w/ Jump Rope
5. 20 Side lunges
6. 30 Plank jumps (front to back)