- 1 pound large shrimp , peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- Juice of ½ lemon or more to taste
- ½ cup chicken stock or white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly season shrimp with salt and Creole seasoning.
- Heat butter over medium heat in a medium skillet. Add the shrimp and sauté for about 3 -5 minutes each shrimp per side.
- Throw in minced garlic, stir for about a minute or until fragrant.
- Then add paprika, thyme, oregano, lemon juice, and chicken stock.
- Bring it to a boil then simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add parsley and adjust for salt and pepper. Serve over veggies or with sourdough bread.